Sunday, June 21, 2009

Blogging Starts~!

Well, this is going to be my 1st blogging post in my life. It might be bored for u cos of my 1st post but please bear with it. haha. Normally i will just go on to my friends blog to read on whats happening around them but never plan to create a blog for myself.REALLY NEVER TOUGHT OF BLOGGING! LAZYNESS!! BUT.. feel like blogging recently. dunno why. maybe too stress? Well, its a good thing that some things we can express it out here. For those who wanna 8 things of me, good for u all, hehe,can get some info here.LOL.
So lets start off with my life in kampar recently, degree year 1 sem 2, it will be a really busy and hectic sem for this semester! With the new system of the uni n all the tough subjects together can get me gone crazy! timetable n some of the lecturer sucks big time! i prefer just having the notes and study by myself.. tons of assignment need to be done and all of the due date will be coming 2 weeks, need to be done asap! if not kantoi la.. stay up whole night jus to finish up the assignment, finish everything and after that gonna hybernate for few days maybe?
I think most of u are interested more on whats happening around me ryte? Well, some of u might know whats happening and some of u might not. These few days, yeah, i admit i myself feel kind of down. Because of? u all know la ryte? dont need me to tell out. hehe. Seeing u so samfu that day and i didnt do anything just makes me so helpless of myself. its not like i dont wanna do anything. im just stonned there.sorry.sigh. I feel that our distance is getting furthur day by day. its not like how v were used to. Its kind of saddening scene but i will never express it out as in im really down infront of others.. i dont want others to feel down just because of me. I want to enjoy and act as if nothing had happen on me. Just praying hard everyday for your appearance infront of me, receiveing text messages from u can cheer me up. But now, im jus concentrating on my studies, dont wish to think so much about it. finish my part of studies 1st. hehe.
Lastly, although i never go back and celebrate with u, i just wanna wish my dad, "HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!"

1 comment:

  1. hey...you're rite...concentrate in your studies first la..

    blogging is a good way to release also..haha...

    i understand the feeling of pretending to be ok in front of others while you're not..really damned sanfu...

    but anyhow....gambate...

    ReplyDelete